Download Kola Daisy University Free and updated Post-UTME Past Questions Papers with Answers, Aptitude Test Past Questions with Answers
Good News! In our online store, We now have Excess Kola Daisy University PDF Exams Past Questions with Answers for download. So, if your dream School is Kola Daisy University, don’t hesitate to download this Kola Daisy University Questions and Answers to prepare for the Kola Daisy University Examination. We found direct repeated Questions and some repeated Questions with a difference in sentence structure.
In preparing for Kola Daisy University Exams, we(www.pdfpastquestions.com.ng) advise that you work through as many Kola Daisy University Exams past Papers as you can. Remember, your success in the Kola Daisy University Examination Screening will solely depend on how prepared for it.
here you will get [Kola Daisy University Science Past Questions, Kola Daisy University Arts departments Past Questions, Kola Daisy University 100 Level Past Questions, Kola Daisy University Departmental/Courses past Questions, Kola Daisy University Freshers past Questions Papers, Kola Daisy University Computer Science past Question, Kola Daisy University Free Past Questions PDF, Kola Daisy University Direct Entry Past Questions, Kola Daisy University Post UTME Past Questions, Kola Daisy University Aptitude Test Past Questions, Kola Daisy University mass communication Past Questions] and lots more.
There are a lot of fake Past Questions and Answers on the internet most Students get the right and wrong Past Questions and it affected them in their Exams.
anyway, if actually Kola Daisy University is your dream school, then you need the genuine Kola Daisy University Past Question papers and Banswers. without Mixing Words, this is the proper page to download Kola Daisy University Past Questions …when You Place an Order We will ensure we are truthful to You. We will let You Know if Kola Daisy University Past Questions is available or Not.
Why need Kola Daisy University Past Question?
- It will give you an idea of the Kola Daisy University Post -UTME syllabus. Hence, it will serve as your study guide.
- It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable questions at Kola Daisy University Post -UTME Screening this year.
- Will help boost your Kola Daisy University Exams preparation efforts. Use them to refresh your memory on subjects/topics you already know and subjects/topics you did not know very well enough. from www.pdfpastquestions.com.ng, It will also point to you the areas you ought to cover and/or what you don’t know at all in subjects/topics.
- It will expose you to the nature and type of questions you should expect, and how the questions are usually set at Kola Daisy University Examination. With this, you can easily predict what to expect and how to channel your efforts appropriately.
- The Kola Daisy University past questions will give you an idea of the Kola Daisy University Post -UTME Subject Combinations.
- It will help you to take note of the Kola Daisy University Exams past questions which usually repeat themselves in subsequent years……..
How to download Kola Daisy University Past Questions and Answers directly to your Phone
Kindly follow this link and download or call or Whatsapp 08142656677
- don’t be ‘uncle Thomas’ our Past Questions is Real and Sure
Kola Daisy University Exams Preparatory Tips-From NG Student’s Portal
Top 10 Kola Daisy University Examinations study tips
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) inappropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below
each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated C
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound and was summarily
dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe D
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way C
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified D
Read the following passage and answer the seven questions that follow.
In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money. In this comparatively new field, there are so many avenues of success open, so many vocations which are not crowded, that any person of either sex who is willing, at least for the time being, to engage in any respectable occupation that offers, may find lucrative employment.
Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only to set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done. But however easy it may be found to make money, I have no doubt many of my hearers will agree it is the most difficult thing in the world to keep it. The road to wealth is, as Dr. Franklin truly says, “as plain as the road to the mill.” It consists simply in expending less than we earn; that seems to be a very simple problem. Mr. Micawber, one of those happy creations of the genial Dickens, puts the case in a strong light when he says that to have annual income of twenty pounds per annum and spend twenty pounds and sixpence, is to be the most miserable of men; whereas, to have an income of only twenty pounds, and spend but nineteen pounds and sixpence is to be the happiest of mortals.
Many of my readers may say, “We understand this: this is economy, and we know the economy is wealth; we know we can’t eat our cake and keep it also.” Yet I beg to say that perhaps more cases of failure arise from mistakes on this point than almost any other. The fact is, many people think they understand the economy when they really do not.
44. Which of the following statements best expresses the main idea of the passage? (A) Getting a job is easier now than it ever has been before.
(B) Earning money is much less difficult than managing it properly.
(C) Dr. Franklin advocated getting a job in a mill.
(D) Spending money is the greatest temptation in the world. (E) There is no way to predict changes in the economy.
45. What would this author’s attitude likely be to a person unable to find employment? (A) descriptive
(D) incredulous (E) exculpatory
46. According to the author, what is more difficult than making money? (A) getting a job
(B) traveling to a mill
(C) reading Dickens
(D) understanding the economy (E) managing money
47. Who is the most likely audience for this passage?
(A) economists (B) general readers (C) teachers
(D) philanthropists (E) children
48. What is the best definition of the economy as it is used in this passage? (A) exchange of money, goods, and services
(B) delegation of household affairs
(C) efficient money management
(D) less expensive
(E) luxurious accommodations
49. Which word best describes the author’s attitude towards those who believe they understand money?
(C) excessive (D) patronizing (E) incendiary
50. This passage is most likely taken from a(n) _____. (A) self-help manual
(D) novel (E) brochure
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? (A) 5
(D) -20 (E) 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80? (A) 34%
(D) 44.5% (E) 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 (A) (x – 4) (x + 4)
(B) (x – 2) (x + 6)
(C) (x + 6) (x – 2)
(D) (x – 4) (x + 3) (E) (x + 4) (x – 3)……………………………………………
104. Is x greater than y? (1) x > 2y
(2) x – y > 0
(A) Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) is not sufficient.
(B) Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) is not sufficient.
(C) BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
(D) EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
(E) Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
105. What is the average test score of Angela, Barry, Carl, Dennis, and Edward? (1) The average of the test scores of Barry, Carl, and Edward is 87.
(2) The average of the test scores of Angela and Dennis is 84.
Screenshot of other Institutions Past Questions and Answers
below are the screenshot of other universities past Exams papers, you can get the one of Kola Daisy University here
Hot: Don’t Hesitate Placing Order for a copy-call or WhatsApp 08142656677.…..remember “lock is what Happen when Preparation meets opportunity” culled from www.stevoportal.org.
Very Hot: If you have any questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this Post don’t hesitate using the Comment Box we will respond ASAP.